corner corner Catching Fire (The Hunger Games)

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games)
by Suzanne Collins | Teens
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 9/15/2017

status (set by Bernadette_Cass): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, September 15, 2017

I got this good-condition hardcover at a local Salvation Army thrift shop. This is the second book in the series, following Hunger Games, and inspired the 2013 film.

[There's a TV Tropes page on the film with references to the book.]

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Main Street (see notes for details) in Sturbridge, Massachusetts USA on Friday, March 02, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (3/1/2018 UTC) at Main Street (see notes for details) in Sturbridge, Massachusetts USA

I left this book outside B. T.'s Smokehouse while stopping by for some of their awesome BBQ; hope the finder enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Four Elements Release Challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2018 Movie release challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Sturbridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, March 03, 2018

Just picked it up at BT's Smokehouse in Sturbridge. I would like to read it but realize it is not the first book in the series.

Journal Entry 4 by Bernadette_Cass at Sturbridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, March 03, 2018