corner corner The Gracekeepers

The Gracekeepers
by Kirsty Logan | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingLittleSuzwing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 9/15/2017

status (set by kinedi): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingLittleSuzwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, September 15, 2017

Interesting setup, with the world flooded with water and the human race divided into sea and land dwellers. And the writing was very good too. I just struggled to really connect with any of the characters until perhaps at the very end.

I think my favourite character of the lot was Avalon actually. She was a pretty fun - if horrible- depiction of womanhood.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLittleSuzwing at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 17, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (12/17/2017 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Old Gang meetup

If you are new to bookcrossing - welcome and congratulations for finding a book! Please leave a journal entry to let me and any other readers know where it has gone and what you thought of it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkinediwing at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, December 18, 2017

Picked up at our annual Xmas Meet up, thanks for bringing along.