corner corner The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian

The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian
by Sherman Alexie | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingolagoriewing of Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 9/15/2017

status (set by LyzzyBee): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingolagoriewing from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, September 15, 2017

Viel Spaß mit dem Buch! Über einen Eintrag, wo und wie Sie das Buch gefunden haben, würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Und dann ... bitte wieder freilassen!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

This is one of my favourite books. I was looking for a book for the Book Swap game and found this on the book buffet. Will be wrapping in paper napkins!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at BCUK Loughborough Uncon 2017, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at BCUK Loughborough Uncon 2017, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Using for the Book Swap game at the Loughborough Uncon.

Journal Entry 4 by weebly at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, October 09, 2017

Picked up in the book swap game at the uncon. Tactically stole so I knew I would get to keep it !

Journal Entry 5 by weebly at Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 09, 2017

Took this as a holiday read to Barcellona. I really enjoyed it, it was an easy read, gave an interesting story about something I knew nothing about and kept me suitably amused. Now passed to hubby.

Journal Entry 6 by weebly at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 22, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2017 UTC) at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Also read and enjoyed by hubby - now taking to the meet up today at 1pm

Journal Entry 7 by Katisha50 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, October 23, 2017

Took this away from the meetup on weebly’s (and hubby’s) recommendation. I’ll be starting it shortly.

Journal Entry 8 by LyzzyBee at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, November 05, 2017

Diverted from the bookcrossing zone today as Gill confirmed it's good and it's been on my wishlist for a while - hooray! Will be going on the end of the TBR however, so it might be a while before it's journalled again!