corner corner The Time Out Book of New York Short Stories (Time Out Guides)

The Time Out Book of New York Short Stories (Time Out Guides)
by Nicholas Royle | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LondonEye of Redhill, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, March 21, 2004

status (set by AndersDenkend): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LondonEye from Redhill, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, March 21, 2004

To be read

Journal Entry 2 by LondonEye at on Sunday, April 11, 2004

Released on Saturday, April 10, 2004 at Marie Curie Charity Shop in Redhill, England United Kingdom.

Journal Entry 3 by Flambard from Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Caught at the Marie Curie Charity Shop. Once more, that damned beguiling Release Alert!

A varied collection of stories, from the daft to the inpenetrable. The ones I enjoyed most were by Michael Moorcock, Charles Higson and especially Christopher Fowler. Some were less enjoyable, but then that's one reason to read a collection by different authors - to see who you enjoy and who you don't!

Journal Entry 4 by Flambard at historisch museum cafe in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, September 06, 2004

Released 10 yrs ago (9/5/2004 UTC) at historisch museum cafe in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

On the upper gallery

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, December 06, 2004

I found the book in the Upper Gallery of the Orphanage in Amsterdam while showing some Australian friends around the city. I love the idea of books travelling around the world in this way - I had never heard of BookCrossing before!

I've read several stories and enjoyed them - some more than others, of course.

On my next trip, I left the book in the lounge area of Gate D14 in Schiphol Amsterdam Airport in the evening of 14 November. I wish the book an exciting journey and I will keep 'watching' it!

CAUGHT IN AMSTERDAM NORTH HOLLAND THE NETHERLANDS

Journal Entry 6 by AndersDenkend from Haren, Groningen Netherlands on Thursday, December 30, 2004

Hello,

I would just like to say that I am the AnonymousFinder; I forgot to log in when I made the journal entry!

- Yeroa