corner corner The Horse Whisperer

The Horse Whisperer
by Nicholas Evans | Pets & Animals
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 9/11/2017

status (set by Appaloosa101): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 11, 2017

From the back of the book:
"In the still of a snow-covered morning in upstate New York, a 40-ton truck jack-knifes out of control hitting a young girl out riding her horse. Though horribly injured, both 13 year old Grace Maclean and her horse Pilgrim survive. But the impact of the ordeal on their lives and on the lives of those who love them is devastating..."

I'm not a massive fan of horses but I can't fault this book. 10 out of 10 and highly recommended. I hope the finder enjoys the story as much as I have.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at -- Somewhere in Winchester in Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 05, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (10/6/2017 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Winchester in Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left at Sparsholt Equine Centre in the bus shelter.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

Released for the 2017 Animal Release Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by Appaloosa101 at Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Love the idea of passing books around for others to enjoy