corner corner Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins

Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
by Rupert Everett | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Lakrits of Gävle, Gästrikland Sweden on 9/10/2017

status (set by elis-fromSweden): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Lakrits from Gävle, Gästrikland Sweden on Sunday, September 10, 2017

Well written, funny and interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by Lakrits at Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (10/20/2017 UTC) at Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

To a friend.

Journal Entry 3 by ellamiss at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Monday, October 30, 2017

Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by ellamiss at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Saturday, January 20, 2018

I had no idea Rupert Everett was such a self-centered and vain pothead, but I enjoyed the book a lot. He writes well and engaging, and I found his Hollywood story captivating.

Journal Entry 5 by ellamiss at BettyX, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/11/2018 UTC) at BettyX, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

This book is one of the kittens (ellamiss2) in Betty X's litter and is sent to elis-fromSweden. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by elis-fromSweden at Stenstorp, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, March 15, 2018

I picked this from just reading the first page. It will be interesting to read. Thank you ellamiss for sending it to me.