corner corner Silly Snacks

Silly Snacks
by Author unknown | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by BarkLessWagMore of Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on 9/10/2017

status (set by BarkLessWagMore): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BarkLessWagMore from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, September 10, 2017

Plan to release to spread the love of Bookcrossing on Goodreads Hide A Book Day collab with The Book Fairies on September 18.

Journal Entry 2 by BarkLessWagMore at Little Free Library, Benson Park in Hudson, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 4 wks ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library, Benson Park in Hudson, New Hampshire USA

I left this book, along with several others, in the Little Free Library which was nearly empty!

If you've found it Welcome to Bookcrossing!
I hope you enjoy it and thanks for making a journal entry. When you are finished reading it please click "new journal entry" again and add any comments you'd like to share. If you decide to keep it that's fine by me, if you decide pass it along, please click "release book" so we can both follow its journey. You can leave it wherever you choose. I have decent luck leaving my books on top of drive-by mail boxes (with the flat tops), on benches, in lobbies and at gas pumps but I also pass many on to fellow readers. If you'd like to join bookcrossing I'd be thrilled if you'd use my BC name, BarkLessWagMore, as the referring member.