corner corner Defending Jacob: A Novel

Defending Jacob: A Novel
by William Landay | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/11/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 11, 2017

This is one of 20 books donated on 08/14/17 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my Aspen Hill neighbor who is a talented fiber artist. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Released 4 wks ago (9/19/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. This book has the word COB in its title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 02, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library #11445 (18th & Summit Pl. NW) in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (10/7/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #11445 (18th & Summit Pl. NW) in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!