corner corner The Frog Tells Her Side of the Story: Hey God, I'm Having an Awful Vacation in Egypt Thanks to Moses!

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 09, 2017

This is one of 11 books donated on 09/07/17 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by an anonymous donor. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 16, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/21/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. This book has the words FROG and CAT in its title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 03, 2017

I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to add to my Passover collection of frog books for children. :D