corner corner Get That Pest! (Green Light Readers Level 2)

Get That Pest! (Green Light Readers Level 2)
by Erin Douglas | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/6/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 06, 2017

This is one of 57 books donated on 07/22/17 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book has a CHICKEN on its cover. Becky loved animals.

***The 2018 Great Backyard Bird Count Release Challenge hosted by Gory Details in honor of the Audubon Great Backyard Bird Count. This book has a CHICKEN on its cover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 02, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingKateKintailwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 06, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book didn't find a reader at the Kingsington Day of the Book Festival. It will be released at the Gaithersburg Book Festival!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!