corner corner Ceremony in death (In death no. 5)

Ceremony in death (In death no. 5)
by Nora Roberts writing as J.D. Robb | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by dutch-flybabe of Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on 3/21/2004

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by dutch-flybabe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, March 21, 2004

Fifth book registered for the Challange to register 1 million books by April 10th 2004!!

Fifth book in the 'In death'-series. Bought in the UK during a holiday if I'm not mistaken.

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, December 29, 2007

I read this book in two days. The bookcover is right "The series gets better with each book"!

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-flybabe at See journal entry please in N/A, Netherlands -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (6/18/2008 UTC) at See journal entry please in N/A, Netherlands -- Controlled Releases

27-6-2009: I'm taking it to the big annual Castricum meeting tomorrow.

************************************************************

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome!

Please make as many, or few, comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so we can keep in touch with what's happened to it.

If you would like to know what happens to the book if you decide to pass it on, then do join BookCrossing. It's free, private and it's great fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me dutch-flybabe as your referring member.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, June 29, 2009

Took this from the meeting to be released in Poland, later on this year...

Journal Entry 5 by wingkoekiebakwing at Wawel in Krakow, Małopolskie Poland on Sunday, September 06, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (9/5/2009 UTC) at Wawel in Krakow, Małopolskie Poland

On a bench between the Royal Castle and the Cathedral (in the back)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, September 07, 2009

I went to the Wzgorze Wawelskie Wawel Hill at the castle, the book was on a bench outside on the garden.
I'm going to read it and take it to France and leave it somewhere in Paris.

CAUGHT IN KRAKOW POLAND