corner corner A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian

Little Free Book Box

A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian
by Marina Lewycka | Other
Registered by wingSouthVillaswing of Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/13/2017

status (set by jo_an_a): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthVillaswing from Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 13, 2017

Left in my little free book box by a kind neighbour so I've registered it to see how far it travels. If you've picked this up please do think about leaving a book back in the box at some point in the future so we can continue to keep our books being circulated and read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthVillaswing at Fleet Street in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/21/2017 UTC) at Fleet Street in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking to the first London bookcrossing group in a while. Excited! The book might be given to a bookcrosser or left in the Knights Templar or somewhere in London on a walk after. Am hoping for some to bring back to my book box too.

Journal Entry 3 by jo_an_a at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 21, 2017

I could not resist picking up this book at the meetup. I had my own copy of this book, but gave it to a friend to read ten years ago and never got it back. I will reread and hold onto this book until I am ready to let it go again.