corner corner Pooh's Heffalump Movie (Pictureback(R))

Pooh's Heffalump Movie (Pictureback(R))
by RH Disney | Children's Books
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/28/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, August 28, 2017

Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends were Becky's favorite characters!

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (2/14/2018 UTC) at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Today is the 17th anniversary of Becky's birth, and this is one of 17 books that are being released to celebrate her life and the legacy of her love.

Left on the bench in front of the sandwich shop.

Welcome to, where we are trying to making the whole world a library!

I hope you enjoy the book!