corner corner Click, Clack, Peep! (A Click, Clack Book)

Click, Clack, Peep! (A Click, Clack Book)
by Doreen Cronin | Children's Books
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/28/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, August 28, 2017

Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. Becky absolutely loved the earlier books by this author, so I'm sure she would have enjoyed this one as well.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA on Friday, February 09, 2018

Released 2 wks ago (2/9/2018 UTC) at Steamboat Ski Area in Steamboat Springs, Colorado USA

Becky would have celebrated her 17th birthday next week, so this book is being released in her memory.

Left on a picnic table outside Gnarly Charlies Pizza at the base of the resort.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!