corner corner Dark Matter: A Novel

Dark Matter: A Novel
by Blake Crouch | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by August6 of Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada on 8/20/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by August6 from Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 20, 2017

This is a Sci-Fi Thriller novel. How many alternate realities can our choices in life create? What if you could see what kind of life you would have if you made a different choice? What would you do if you had a chance to change your life?

Journal Entry 2 by August6 at Service Park in Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/17/2017 UTC) at Service Park in Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada

The park looks beautiful with it's fall colours! Left it on a bench. Probably wasn't the best day to leave it. The clouds are closing in, looks like rain.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wow what a treat! I was on my way home from work and this was sitting on the bench in the park I pass through everyday! I have heard of this novel and read great reviews online- can't wait to dive in!