corner corner Dark Matter: A Novel

Dark Matter: A Novel
by Blake Crouch | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by August6 of Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada on 8/20/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by August6 from Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 20, 2017

This is a Sci-Fi Thriller novel. How many alternate realities can our choices in life create? What if you could see what kind of life you would have if you made a different choice? What would you do if you had a chance to change your life?

Journal Entry 2 by August6 at Service Park in Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (10/17/2017 UTC) at Service Park in Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada

The park looks beautiful with it's fall colours! Left it on a bench. Probably wasn't the best day to leave it. The clouds are closing in, looks like rain.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Prince Rupert, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wow what a treat! I was on my way home from work and this was sitting on the bench in the park I pass through everyday! I have heard of this novel and read great reviews online- can't wait to dive in!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, January 07, 2018

I went for a walk in the woods close to home and found the book. The book is and great read. One of those books that you cannot put down as you want to know what is going to happen next. We often wonder how our lives would be different if we had made different choices . This book is about that.