corner corner Callgirl

Callgirl
by Jenny Angell | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Bosperloo of Chêne-Bourg, Genève Switzerland on 8/20/2017

status (set by Bosperloo): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Bosperloo from Chêne-Bourg, Genève Switzerland on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Found in a book box in Thonex. Very interesting and thought provoking read. I do not agree with the writer though. I do not think being a call-girl is just like any other job. She explains with some examples why she thinks so, but for me, they do not convince me.
Oh, and someone left a note in the book which said 'Royal Cliff hotel, 5.30 p.m, #4006'. VERY funny, but I think it was someone's joke. I left it in there, thought it was too funny.
Enjoy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by Bosperloo at Parc Stagni in Chêne-Bougeries, Genève Switzerland on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/20/2017 UTC) at Parc Stagni in Chêne-Bougeries, Genève Switzerland

In the book box!

Journal Entry 3 by Bosperloo at Boîte à livres - Parc de l'Ancienne Mairie in Chêne-Bourg, Genève Switzerland on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/20/2017 UTC) at Boîte à livres - Parc de l'Ancienne Mairie in Chêne-Bourg, Genève Switzerland

Change of plan, not released in Parc Stages, but in Chêne-Bourg, in the book box near the town hall