corner corner Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
by Eben Alexander | Nonfiction
Registered by bludanzer22 of Syracuse, Utah USA on 8/19/2017

status (set by Ihrtbroadway): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by bludanzer22 from Syracuse, Utah USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017

Cleaning out my Grandmothers house, so now I am registering books.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Utah USA on Sunday, August 27, 2017

My niece helped me out by registering a bunch of books. Now I have to figure out where to release them.

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 26, 2017

This was one of the books that came home from the BC-in-DC meeting on Sunday with me for me to release.

Journal Entry 4 by ResQgeek at Calvert Marine Museum in Solomons, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (10/7/2017 UTC) at Calvert Marine Museum in Solomons, Maryland USA

Left on a bench outside the museum.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by Ihrtbroadway at Waldorf, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 08, 2017

thank you ResQgeek. This book was found.