corner corner Poisoned prose

Poisoned prose
by Ellery Adams | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmotherof11wing of Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on 8/18/2017

status (set by sannuli): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmotherof11wing from Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, August 18, 2017

When Olivia Limoges and other patrons of the arts sponsor a retreat for famous storytellers, one of them is going to have a very unhappy ending...

Journal Entry 2 by wingmotherof11wing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 05, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (2/6/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

This book goes to bookfrogster.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 10, 2018

Received as part of the tea and mystery sweeps. Thanks very much for such a wonderful parcel. :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, March 09, 2018

I think the Oyster Bay books are my favourites of the Ellery Adams series I've read so far. Thank you for introducing me to them Motherof11. My library has a couple of the others too. I;m really enjoying getting to know the characters.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, July 14, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (7/12/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Sannuli as a little heatwave rabckery. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Monday, August 13, 2018

Thank you so much!!