corner corner Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary

Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary
by David Sedaris | Humor
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 8/17/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bought this at a library used book sale.

I really adore David Sedaris, but I disliked these stories. Many were too disturbing for me.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 17, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (8/19/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking this to a BCinDC meetup!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 20, 2017

This book is a controlled release to me at our August BC in DC meet-up. Thanks K2. K2 knows I like reading and listening to Sedaris
and the title contains Squirrel&Chipmunk....

U can't judge a book by it's cover.....cute title & really cute cover art with my favorite little wild animals depicted. I had been looking forward to getting this book. I usually find Sedaris a hoot, however, the humor in this writing was not my cup of tea.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqnutZipswing at Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

Being released at the monthly BCinDC meet up.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing it's free, spam free and loads of fun.

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 24, 2017

This book is supposed to be funny and light. That is what I need right now. My friends like this author, but I have never read any of his work before.

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 15, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/15/2017 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

This book is going to meet-up with me today. I didn't end up reading it and it no longer interests me.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 16, 2017

I selected this book at today's BCinDC meetup at Potbelly because, although I do not like the humor of this author, others who visit the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) do..and I think the cover picture is very cute!