corner corner Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary

Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary
by David Sedaris | Humor
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 8/17/2017

status (set by SqnutZips): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bought this at a library used book sale.

I really adore David Sedaris, but I disliked these stories. Many were too disturbing for me.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 17, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking this to a BCinDC meetup!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 20, 2017

This book is a controlled release to me at our August BC in DC meet-up. Thanks K2. K2 knows I like reading and listening to Sedaris
and the title contains Squirrel&Chipmunk....