corner corner The Swiss Family Robinson

The Swiss Family Robinson
by Johann Rudolf Wyss | Children's Books
Registered by smallbluepebble of Ilford, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/17/2017

status (set by rahar109): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by smallbluepebble from Ilford, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, August 17, 2017

I found this in a pile of books my daughter was clearing out. Though I'm sure I've seen it as a movie, I'd never read the original book. I liked the footnotes , which provided details of the flora and fauna the family encountered on the island. The story was entertaining, though a little far fetched in places (those small boys were excellent shots, and the island was absolutely packed with every food imaginable!)
If you picked up this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a note to say what you thought of it!

Journal Entry 2 by smallbluepebble at Chancery Lane in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 20, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (10/21/2017 UTC) at Chancery Lane in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

I'll be taking this book along to a Bookcrossing meet-up in the Knights Templar. If nobody fancies taking it home, it will be left somewhere in the city for a stranger to find and enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Left at the end of today's meet.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing at Knights Templar, Chancery Lane in Holborn, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (10/21/2017 UTC) at Knights Templar, Chancery Lane in Holborn, Greater London United Kingdom

Left somewhere on a release walk between the Knight's Templar - Lincoln's Inn Fields - Fleet Street - Holborn tube station.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!