corner corner Where or When : A Novel

Where or When : A Novel
by Anita Shreve, Virginia Barber | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LynnGorman of New Castle, Indiana USA on 8/17/2017

status (set by Chicvolley99): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LynnGorman from New Castle, Indiana USA on Thursday, August 17, 2017

Reserved for the W bookring.

Journal Entry 2 by LynnGorman at New Castle, Indiana USA on Friday, August 18, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (8/17/2017 UTC) at New Castle, Indiana USA

I released this book in the W bookring.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMeekachu07wing at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Selected from the W bookring. Probably not something I will read, but will find a new home for it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMeekachu07wing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, October 12, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (10/12/2017 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to the Surprise Bookring. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by booboo123 at Rochester, Michigan USA on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Retrieved this book from Ollie 1976's book box. Looking forward to reading it. Have read a few books by Anita Shreve and have really liked them

Journal Entry 6 by booboo123 at Rochester, Michigan USA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I enjoyed this book. Then again I have never been disappointed by an Anita Shreve book. By the way this book has an ending you will never see coming.

Journal Entry 7 by booboo123 at Rochester, Michigan USA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (4/25/2018 UTC) at Rochester, Michigan USA

Sending this book to Chicvolley99 as a RABCK. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 8 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Just received this book from booboo123. Thanks booboo123! Will be in my To Be Read pile.