corner corner One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd

One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd
by Jim Fergus | Literature & Fiction
Registered by MrsPeel of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 8/16/2017

status (set by MrsPeel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by MrsPeel from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Wednesday, August 16, 2017

This book was one of many that my friend A brought to me when she moved. She said I had lent it to her, and she might be right! If this is my copy, I bought it new in the US, and read it in 2010 with my book club here in Basel, where it had a mixed reception lol. I found it entertaining but the the main character makes some ridiculous decisions and the end is inevitable.

--Registered in Therwil, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by MrsPeel at Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Friday, November 10, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (11/9/2017 UTC) at Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland

This is one of the books I gave to a book club friend at our meeting yesterday. She said that after she reads them, they will most likely be sent to Poland, where they will be much read and appreciated :)

Dear future readers of this book,

Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been!

Now that you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you write a journal entry right away. It is just a little note to let the book's past readers know that the book is safe, and where you found it. You can always add another one later if you would like to share what you thought of it, and whether you will keep or release it.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel