corner corner The Road Less Traveled: Vol. I

The Road Less Traveled: Vol. I
by Lori Rose | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbook_drunkardwing of Osgood, Indiana USA on 8/15/2017

status (set by imawinn2): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbook_drunkardwing from Osgood, Indiana USA on Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Summary from back cover:

Along with her feline sidekick Luke, Indigo McConnehey quickly sets a plan in motion that allows them to escape Savannah. Indigo leaves the only life and family she knows behind, in search for a new life that can hide her secrets. But she soon learns that running from her past won't give her the much wanted freedom she was searching for. Instead, it sends Indigo straight into a collision of time, murder, mystery and the paranormal. Upon her arrival in Seattle, Indigo will find that her most recent past is not the only thing haunting her. With the help of the Cheyenne People, new friends, a long lost love, and a couple of spirits, she will gather pages of the nearly two-hundred-year-old puzzle and attempt to piece them together to solve the mystery in time, or the past will once again be repeated, dooming them all.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbook_drunkardwing at By mail, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (8/15/2017 UTC) at By mail, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Picked this up for a quarter at the library sale and since I already have these 2 books (and they finishing filling up your box ... lol ... )I'm sending them your way.
Yes, they were autographed by the author when she came to the library to promote her books.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017

This looks like a good choice for me. At first I thought you sent me two copies of the same book but see that is a duo set. Very cool that this is an autographed copy. Thanks for sharing!