corner corner An Ice-cream War

An Ice-cream War
by William Boyd | Other
Registered by wingSpatialwing of Arlington, Virginia USA on 9/6/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSpatialwing from Arlington, Virginia USA on Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Picked up at the local library's sale shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSpatialwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

For the First Line game at the BCinDC's Christmas Party!

Congrats on your choice!

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2017

This is one of the books that came home from last weekend's BC-in-DC holiday party with me.

Journal Entry 4 by ResQgeek at Starbucks (Ballenger Ave.) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, March 16, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/16/2018 UTC) at Starbucks (Ballenger Ave.) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside the shop.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!