corner corner Miracles from Heaven

Miracles from Heaven
by Author unknown | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by imawinn2 of Neenah, Wisconsin USA on 8/14/2017

status (set by book_drunkard): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by imawinn2 from Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Monday, August 14, 2017

Description from Back Cover

For Christy and Kevin Beam, faith meant putting one foot in front of the other as they lived life in the shadow of their middle daughter Annabel's devastating illness. Diagnosed with an incurable, life-threatening disorder, little Anna preservered through years of pain and invasive testing and treatments.

When Anna had an accident that nearly took her life, the Beams thought it would only get worse for her. In the days that followed, though, Anna quietly shared a stunning story of visiting Heaven, meeting Jesus, and being guided by the light of a guardian angel. But the greatest miracle of all had only just begun, in a well-documented medical miracle that has left specialists baffled and will leave you inspired.

Christy Beam's uplifting memoir is a testament to faith and family, and a balm for any soul longing to know the powerful reality of God's love.

From imawinn2
Many years ago, my sister "died" in a drowning accident and went to Heaven. Twice, efforts were made to resuscitate her- once on the beach and, the second time, in the ambulance. Her description of her journey to and from The Kingdom of God was amazing. Since then, I have been very interested in reading other accounts of such journeys. In this book, we are told how the Beam family and young Annabel relied on strong family bonds, tenacity and their faith in God to pull them though the hardships of a chronic illness and a life threatening accident. I found it inspiring.

Journal Entry 2 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Friday, August 18, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2017 UTC) at Neenah, Wisconsin USA

I received this book from some very dear friends who I always called my "second parents". They sent this to me while I have been recovering from a long illness. I enjoyed it very much and now I'm sending this off to my BC friend, book_drunkard, as part of a trade. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Thursday, August 24, 2017

I've not heard of this one before but look forward to reading it.
Thanks for thinking of me.