corner corner Berenstain's A Book

Berenstain's A Book
by Stan & Jan Berenstain | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/14/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 14, 2017

This is just one of 23 books and CDs (movies for kids) that came into the Little Free LIbrary of Twinbrook (#7720) over the past week (8/5/17 through 8/13/17) from multiple anonymous donors. I don't know exactly who the donors are, but I appreciate the donations. Thank you very much!

Yes, I know that this book is bound upside down!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (1/19/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 04, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland chose this book (among others) to share with her grandniece and grand nephews.

------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book has animals pictured on its cover. Becky loved animals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!