corner corner Sharpe's Rifles - Richard Sharpe and the French Invasion Of Galicia, January 1809

Journal Entry 1 by LarkOnapost from Quito, Pichincha Ecuador on Sunday, August 13, 2017

I enjoyed Cornwall's other series, The Last Kingdom. The Darwin Center Library was giving away books during their open house and when I saw the author, I thought I would check out this series. I liked it. Not as much as the Saxon books but I will definitely read more. I always learn something from his books. This book appears to be from the UK as it has 2.99 lbs stamped on it.

I plan to leave this at the cafe above the proinsular market on Charles Darwin avenue here in Puerto Ayora. I really enjoyed having a real book to read in English instead of on my kindle and hopefully another traveller will too.

Journal Entry 2 by LarkOnapost at Carolina Bookstore in Cuenca, Azuay Ecuador on Friday, January 05, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/5/2018 UTC) at Carolina Bookstore in Cuenca, Azuay Ecuador

I wanted to leave this book somewhere where the next reader could find it free of charge, but it rained every day I was in Cuenca, and I couldn't find any book exchanges, and so I thought this was the safest place for this book. I imagine it will go on the $2 table.

I hope the next reader enjoys it!