corner corner The Witch of Clatteringshaws (The Wolves Of Willoughby Chase Sequence)

The Witch of Clatteringshaws (The Wolves Of Willoughby Chase Sequence)
by Joan Aiken | Children's Books
Registered by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing of Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on 8/13/2017

status (set by OBCZ-TeddysDen): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing from Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Sunday, August 13, 2017

Reist ans meetup demnächst.

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, February 11, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/13/2018 UTC) at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome!
You found this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to read the book in your own time, and pass it on afterwards - it'd be great if you let us know how you'd liked it, and what you plans are with it (remaining anonymous is ok, or think of a cute name and sign up for free and so become part of our great bookcrossing community). Thanks!
Please make as many, or few, comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so we can keep in touch with what's happened to it.
If you would like to know what happens to the book if you decide to pass it on, then do join BookCrossing, find a cute name and register. It's free, private and it's great fun!

Journal Entry 3 by spy-there at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The one book I took from the meet-up, looks good and I'm curious :)

Journal Entry 4 by spy-there at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, February 22, 2018

A funny little story about Simon who doesn't want to be king and goes in search of another royal descendant who would take the crown from him. It plays in a fictive historic Scotland in times of Saxon wars, but oddly they had already railways.
The story is tangled, but it's part of the Wolves Chronicles, and the reader usually knows the characters already.

Albeit the book contains enough happenings for a long saga, it's a short tale. In the appendix, the author explains why. She is growing old and doesn't have the energy anymore to write a long book, she says. But better to write a short book than an unfinished book or no book at all.
This is her last work, published shortly after her death.

Journal Entry 5 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Wednesday, March 14, 2018

It is back at the little bears room...TBR hopefully ;-)