corner corner The White Princess

The White Princess
by Philippa Gregory | History
Registered by Abi-Gibby of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 8/2/2017

status (set by greenbadger): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Abi-Gibby from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Bookshelf declutter of previously read books, so it is finally Time for this book to start its adventure

This book is going off as part of the Yorkshire day exchange

Journal Entry 2 by Abi-Gibby at Yorkshire Day Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (8/4/2017 UTC) at Yorkshire Day Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to my Yorkshire day exchange partner

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thank you very much for my Yorkshire Day package. Thanks for the tea, soap, pencil, choc Kiwi, labels, stickers, release bag & pencil.

I've read this book. It's very good. Hope you don't mind if I release it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingReetPetitewing at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 12, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (8/12/2017 UTC) at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taken to the meet up

Journal Entry 5 by winggreenbadgerwing at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 24, 2017

Picked up at the Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ during the Loughborough Unconvention. I've read the first two in this series and got the third on TBR so it's great to find one of the others.