corner corner Beverly Lewis' The Confession (The Heritage of Lancaster County)

Beverly Lewis' The Confession (The Heritage of Lancaster County)
by Beverly Lewis | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 8/2/2017

status (set by winnipegobcz): available

Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, August 02, 2017

A recent contribution to Little Free Library #2873. Thank you kind donor!

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (8/22/2017 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, August 23, 2017

This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location every month to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! If you want to get notices of the meetings you can join our Facebook Group or our Yahoo Email Group! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!