corner corner The Music Box

The Music Box
by Andrea Kane | Romance
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/31/2017

status (set by nimrodiel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, July 31, 2017

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/7/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, December 10, 2017

I pulled this from your massive box of romance books. This one looks to be up my reading alley as it is a unique sounding historical romance. So it is going into my bag for commute reading.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, February 08, 2018

I enjoyed this. It was an entertaining historical romance with a murder mystery twist.

I added contact paper to the cover as the paperback cover was crumbling a little in my bag during my commute.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Potbelly's Sandwich Works -Davis St in Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (2/8/2018 UTC) at Potbelly's Sandwich Works -Davis St in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left on the bookshelf next to the front windows (on the back of the stage area)