corner corner The Lost Duke of Wyndham (Two Dukes of Wyndham, Book 1)

The Lost Duke of Wyndham (Two Dukes of Wyndham, Book 1)
by Julia Quinn | Romance
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/23/2017

status (set by bookstogive): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, July 23, 2017

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, November 10, 2017

When a long lost family member suddenly shows up it may cause the current Duke of Wyndham to lose his title and his prospective bride. Typical historical romance with a happy ending

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Little Free Library #6127 in Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, November 10, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (11/10/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #6127 in Springville, Tennessee USA

To the finder of this book: