corner corner Troubled Man: A Kurt Wallander Mystery

Troubled Man: A Kurt Wallander Mystery
by Henning Mankell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 7/20/2017

status (set by sha): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Thursday, July 20, 2017

some kind soul left this in my LFL Kensington east.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, December 26, 2017

j/c

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/2/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks

Journal Entry 4 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Friday, February 16, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/16/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

3 a wk challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!