corner corner All the Missing Girls

All the Missing Girls
by Megan Miranda | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingkiwiinenglandwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 10/8/2017

status (set by keeta1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, October 08, 2017

Ten years between young women disappearing in a small town. A man with dementia may have some answers but has difficulty holding onto reality.

Mainly told backwards, Nicoleete works to unravel the truth.

I picked up this book while in Vietnam staying in the Mekong Delta.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, October 12, 2017

I think this book would have been more appreciated if I had read it in longer spells. I basically read a chapter a day, and due to the unusually structure of the story lost a lot of possibly subtle nuance of the story.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/17/2017 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Heading up north to my book crossing friend Keeta1

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Thank you kiwiinengland for this tag :)........and the chocolate :)
I'd bet my bottom dollar that this is the first book I've had that's been anywhere near the Mekong Delta!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, July 30, 2018

I enjoyed this book overall, but did find that in telling the story backwards, a lot of the same ground was covered over and over and that dragged it out somewhat. A novel way to tell a story though and the ending was quite good.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, September 22, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (9/22/2018 UTC) at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope you enjoy the book.
Happy reading!