corner corner All the Missing Girls

All the Missing Girls
by Megan Miranda | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by kiwiinengland of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 10/8/2017

status (set by keeta1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by kiwiinengland from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, October 08, 2017

Ten years between young women disappearing in a small town. A man with dementia may have some answers but has difficulty holding onto reality.

Mainly told backwards, Nicoleete works to unravel the truth.

I picked up this book while in Vietnam staying in the Mekong Delta.

Journal Entry 2 by kiwiinengland at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, October 12, 2017

I think this book would have been more appreciated if I had read it in longer spells. I basically read a chapter a day, and due to the unusually structure of the story lost a lot of possibly subtle nuance of the story.

Journal Entry 3 by kiwiinengland at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/17/2017 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Heading up north to my book crossing friend Keeta1

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Thank you kiwiinengland for this tag :)........and the chocolate :)
I'd bet my bottom dollar that this is the first book I've had that's been anywhere near the Mekong Delta!