corner corner Alias Grace: A Novel

Alias Grace: A Novel
by Margaret Atwood | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Abi-Gibby of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 7/17/2017

status (set by Lesleyhawkeye): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Abi-Gibby from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, July 17, 2017

I was given this book as my sister was having a bookshelf clear out and didn't want it anymore so asked me to register it here on bookcrossing

Journal Entry 2 by Abi-Gibby at Somewhere In Millbrook in Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, July 17, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (7/17/2017 UTC) at Somewhere In Millbrook in Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by Lesleyhawkeye at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, July 17, 2017

Not heard of bookcrossing until I found this book this evening. Have now registered, and look forward to reading this and others in the future.