corner corner The Buried Giant (Vintage International)

The Buried Giant (Vintage International)
by Kazuo Ishiguro | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingRyeToastwing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 7/15/2017

status (set by Spatial): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingRyeToastwing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 15, 2017

I mostly enjoyed this book. Well written, but I guess I found something missing. Still enjoyable. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingRyeToastwing at Potbelly Sandwiches (Crystal City) in Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, July 15, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (7/15/2017 UTC) at Potbelly Sandwiches (Crystal City) in Arlington, Virginia USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book.
Please make a journal entry, it can be anonymous, or you can join and follow the journey of this book, and others, if you choose to send more books on a journey.
Enjoy this book! Pass it on, or keep it, when you finish.
Thanks.

Released at local BC - DC group meet-up. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 16, 2017

I selected this book at today's meetupof BC in DC at the Potbelly's in Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia. Thank you very much!

I grabbed this book because I really liked When We Were Orphans by the same author. However, when I got this book home and looked through it, it did not appeal to me. Hmmm?! I'll keep it moving, though,

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I am releasing this book at the annual BookCrossing Holiday Party at the home of authorauthor. This book is a RABCK for Spatial who has had it wishlisted since 07/14/17.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenges:

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names ED and AN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSpatialwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 11, 2017

A Wishlist book given to me at the BCinDC Christmas Party.
Thank you, SqueakyChu!