corner corner Never Let Me Go

Never Let Me Go
by Kazuo Ishiguro | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSpatialwing of Arlington, Virginia USA on 7/19/2017

status (set by dincyb): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSpatialwing from Arlington, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Purchased from a local library.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Thursday, July 20, 2017

This book has become part of the Permanent Collection of the BC 1001Library-USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 28, 2017

I get what the author was going for...but it just didn't work for me.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSpatialwing at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 02, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (10/2/2017 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to elizardbreath for the 1001Library-USA.

Journal Entry 5 by 1001Library-USA at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Saturday, October 07, 2017

Thanks so much for donating this to the 1001Library-USA!

Journal Entry 6 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Saturday, December 30, 2017

I have this on my TBR shelf. If you're interested in receiving this one, please let me know!

Journal Entry 7 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Sunday, February 25, 2018

I've dissolved the 1001Library-USA due to lack of interest and participation. I'm making this book available with Spatial's permission.

Journal Entry 8 by wingelizardbreathwing at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 12, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/12/2018 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 9 by dincyb at Brighton, Colorado USA on Sunday, March 18, 2018