corner corner Girl in the Mirror: Two Stories

Girl in the Mirror: Two Stories
by Cecelia Ahern | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 7/12/2017

status (set by Nataliec7): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Google Overview
wo powerful and unforgettable short stories from the Number One bestselling author

Girl in the Mirror

Lila knows how lucky she is to have found the man of her dreams. But when a secret from her family's past comes to light on her wedding day, her destiny changes in the most unexpected of ways...

The Memory Maker

They say you never forget your first love. But what happens when those cherished memories start to fade? Some people would do anything to hold on to the past and, for one heartbroken man, that means finding a way to relive those precious moments...

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (7/13/2017 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Going to one of the winners in my 12th BC Anniversary RABCK, hope you enjoy it :-)

Journal Entry 3 by Nataliec7 at West Molesey, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, July 17, 2017

This book has arrived today. Thank you so much Yorkshire-lass. Added to Mt TBR but don't think it'll be too long until I get to this one!

Journal Entry 4 by Nataliec7 at West Molesey, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 02, 2017

What made me pick up this book was it being written by Cecelia Ahern. However it appears to be different from the books of hers that I've already read. I like the fact that they are short stories, wrapped up neatly in a mere 40 pages or so. Both stories are okay and I did wonder where they were going. I read both stories in one sitting which didn't prove difficult.
The Girl in the Mirror was a little strange and I couldn't have predicted what was going to happen. A strange little story.
The Memory maker was also another little strange number and again, I didn't really have a clue how that was going to end.
All in all, they passed the time and although I didn't love them, they were okay.