corner corner Victorian London

Victorian London
by Liza Picard | Nonfiction
Registered by Philly-Evs of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/11/2017

status (set by Shelagh65): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Philly-Evs from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Gradually releasing a pile of unwanted books I was given. This is one of them. Off it goes!

Journal Entry 2 by Chuggypig at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 30, 2017

Picked up from the July Bookcrossing meetup - looks interesting!

Journal Entry 3 by Chuggypig at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/22/2017 UTC) at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Now. I read the first two chapters and decided this was as boring as you like. Lots of details about engineering, which I do not have a huge interest in. I was prepared to give this one up. But on a whim, I read the last chapter, which was FAR more interesting! So I went through this book backwards, and enjoyed it much more.

To be released at the York August Bookcrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by Shelagh65 at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Picked up at August meeting of York Bookcrossing meetup group. Recommended to me by Chuggypig.