corner corner The Apple Orchard (The Bella Vista Chronicles)

The Apple Orchard (The Bella Vista Chronicles)
by Susan Wiggs | Women's Fiction
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 7/7/2017

status (set by MyssCyn): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, July 07, 2017

Tess Delaney loves illuminating history; returning stolen treasures to their rightful owners and filling the spaces in people's hearts with stories of their family legacies. But Tess's own history is filled with gaps: a father she never met, and a mother who spent more time traveling than with her daughter.

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Surprise, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 17, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (7/18/2017 UTC) at Surprise, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I enjoy this author's books and I read this one back in 2013. These are my comments from that read. I found myself quickly immersed in this family's story. The main character, Tess, and her discovery of a sister that she didn't know existed. A few family discoveries --past and present-- along with a few life changes as the story brings her into a warm and loving group of people. Truly a good read.

When I spotted this copy at a local library sale last week, I knew it would be on someone's wishlist. So happy to be able to surprise my friend, MyssCyn, with a wishlist book. You will enjoy this one!

Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by MyssCyn at San Antonio, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 22, 2017

This wonderful surprise turned up in my mail!
Thanks to my friend dvg for this wishlist surprise.