corner corner The Left Hand of God

The Left Hand of God
by Paul Hoffman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingCassandra2020wing of Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/9/2017

status (set by LittleSuz): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingCassandra2020wing from Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, November 09, 2017

Given by a friend to register and release

Journal Entry 2 by wingCassandra2020wing at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 11, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (11/10/2017 UTC) at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom

Released to obcz

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 16, 2017

Retrieved from obcz

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassandra2020wing at Scotland Street Little Free Library in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/23/2018 UTC) at Scotland Street Little Free Library in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in the Little Free Library

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 19, 2018

Caught while on a tour of the Edinburgh Little Free Libraries with Cassandra2020.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 03, 2018

I really enjoyed this book. it was just what I was in the mood for - a fantasy novel that bears absolutely no resemblance to the world as we know it! I really liked the way the characters all had their weaknesses as well as strengths. This made them more real, rather than cardboard cut-outs. I loved Riba and hope she is a constant in the series as I do intend to read on to see what happens next.

Journal Entry 7 by wingLittleSuzwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, July 01, 2018

Picked up at the meetup this afternoon. Looks like a fun read.