corner corner Then Again

Then Again
by Diane Keaton | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 6/28/2017

status (set by sha): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Some kind soul left this in my LFL Kensington east.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Friday, July 28, 2017

Interesting memoir by DK, I do like her but she is a weird duck. Book was good but it took me over 2 months to read it.

The following review is from Amazon:

Yes, she dated Woody Allen, Warren Beatty, and Al Pacino, and yes, she appeared in The Godfather and Annie Hall. But this is much more than a mere celebrity tell-all. Then Again is sharply written, insightful, and often poignant, a story of family and friendship, and above all an ode to Keaton's complicated, adage-wielding mother, who harbored her own dreams of a bigger life. Woven throughout the book are excerpts from the dozens of journals Keaton's mother, Dorothy Hall, kept over the years. (She died in 2008.) If you’re a Diane Keaton fan, you’ll adore her even more after reading this memoir. If you have no idea who Diane Keaton is, it’s still a compelling story on its own--heartfelt, funny, and memorable. --Neal Thompson

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Released 11 mos ago (7/31/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

never judge challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!