corner corner Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of his Time

Journal Entry 1 by wingpeaceangelwing from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Enjoyed this book while on a cruise to the Canaries

Journal Entry 2 by wingpeaceangelwing at The John Hewitt in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/13/2018 UTC) at The John Hewitt in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that peaceangel sent you.

I hope you enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by GailRogan at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Caught at BookcrossingNI meetup

Journal Entry 4 by GailRogan at Belfast Central Train Station in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (6/13/2018 UTC) at Belfast Central Train Station in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

I hadn't realized the challenge involved in navigation calculations - a fascinating and easy to read book on this subject. Leaving on Translink bookshelf to continue its journey.