corner corner The Franchise Affair

The Franchise Affair
by Josephine Tey | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingpeaceangelwing of Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on 8/20/2017

status (set by peaceangel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingpeaceangelwing from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Sunday, August 20, 2017

Picked up in the John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, registered for release back.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpeaceangelwing at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/12/2017 UTC) at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that peaceangel sent you.

I hope you enjoy the BookCrossing experience!