corner corner All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)
by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by peaceangel of Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on 6/28/2017

status (set by catsalive): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by peaceangel from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Rescued from the Oxfam cull, ie not clean enough or interesting enough for the average Oxfam buyer in posh Holywood and would be consigned to the council tip, had I not rescued it!

Journal Entry 2 by peaceangel at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (9/12/2017 UTC) at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that peaceangel sent you.

I hope you enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcatsalivewing at Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Picked up from the John Hewitt tonight.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcatsalivewing at Hoop & Grapes in Blackfriars, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, November 06, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (11/6/2017 UTC) at Hoop & Grapes in Blackfriars, Greater London United Kingdom

On the bookshelf.