corner corner Thwonk

Thwonk
by Joan Bauer | Romance
Registered by AlterEgoZoe of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on 6/19/2017

status (set by AlterEgoZoe): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by AlterEgoZoe from Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, June 19, 2017

Got at a library book sale. To share.

Journal Entry 2 by AlterEgoZoe at LFL # 10,728 in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 23, 2017

Released 12 mos ago (6/22/2017 UTC) at LFL # 10,728 in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA

When he looked up again Tas had gone. Rising to join the others, he caught sight of something small and abandoned on the floor. "Tas you forgot your pipe." He picked it up and then saw words carved into the wood he had not seen before. Find the music, find the magic.
"Did you carve this?"
Tas did not turn. "Yes," he said, reluctantly. "I have to leave it."
"But, Tas, why?"
Tas squared his shoulders as though firming some resolve. But still he did not turn. "Because the shepherd said that it could only be used once. Thats why I can't get the pipe to play that song-or any song. I've used the magic." He took a deep breath and went on. "And he said that once I found the magic I had the pass the pipe on." he paused and then he did turn, a scamp's humor in his long brown eyes. "It's going to be a long winter. I'm going to leave it here for someone else to find."
"Snowsong" by Nancy Varian Berberick

Found a book? Find the magic! Welcome to BookCrossing!! If you are already a member, "Hello!", if you have only just found this lovely site, welcome!

Congratulations on finding a released BookCrossing book! You can now register on the site, if you want to. It's free to register, but of course you can remain anon. It's up to you!

If you do decide to join, please add me as your referring member, AlterEgoZoe. Thanks!

Most of all, enjoy the book, and enjoy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, May 25, 2018

Took out of the LFL to move it to another one.

Journal Entry 4 by AlterEgoZoe at Shawnee Inn in Shawnee On Delaware, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 15, 2018

Released 6 days ago (6/15/2018 UTC) at Shawnee Inn in Shawnee On Delaware, Pennsylvania USA

Left in their “lending” library bookshelf.

"Did you carve this?"
Tas did not turn. "Yes," he said, reluctantly. "I have to leave it."
"But, Tas, why?"
"Snowsong" by Nancy Varian Berberick

Most of all, enjoy the book, and enjoy BookCrossing!