corner corner As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride
by Cary Elwes, Joe Layden | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by guinevere69 of Willetton, Western Australia Australia on 6/18/2017

status (set by KLL): available

Journal Entry 1 by guinevere69 from Willetton, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, June 18, 2017

To be released at meetup

Journal Entry 2 by guinevere69 at Pachi Pachi in Victoria Park, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, June 18, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (6/18/2017 UTC) at Pachi Pachi in Victoria Park, Western Australia Australia

To be released at meetup

Journal Entry 3 by KLL at Perth, Western Australia Australia on Monday, June 19, 2017

Picked up at the June Perth BC meetup on Sunday. I am very fond of 'The Princess Bride' so look forward to some behind the scenes info.

Journal Entry 4 by KLL at Victoria Park Markets, John McMillan Park in Victoria Park, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, December 14, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (12/15/2017 UTC) at Victoria Park Markets, John McMillan Park in Victoria Park, Western Australia Australia

Taking to the 'Buy Nothing' stall at the TGIF Markets on Friday evening, to hopefully swap with some locals! (and maybe recruit some new Bookcrossers!)

Journal Entry 5 by KLL at Perth, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, December 14, 2017

Another book I failed to journal after reading :O I read this in the second half of this year. Very enjoyable, and great to learn a bit of the background of a move that I am very fond of.