corner corner I Heart Christmas

I Heart Christmas
by Lindsey Kelk | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 6/13/2017

status (set by Yattara): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about BookCrossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Daalsebieb in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (6/13/2017 UTC) at Daalsebieb in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Safe journey!

Journal Entry 3 by Yattara at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, June 30, 2017

Found at the Daalsebieb.

Journal Entry 4 by Yattara at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, July 02, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (7/2/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Left in the Other Languages-section.